Happiness is Destination Pain is the Process

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Pissed!! I was totally pissed last night.
Call me bitch..call me heartless but i do not care anymore.
U give me pain, trauma, paranoia, and History
u made my life miserable and regretful.
I regret knowing you...

Im sorry but this is not the old me that you are talking with.
I ever promised myself and i even pray to god that you and i will never cross
the same path again but being the super nice and dumb me,
i let you have the chance. I befriend you.
To me, each individual deserve a chance to repent and realise their mistake.
But you are just proving to me that you dun deserve a chance at all.

That resulted me in treating you this way.
Im sorry i know its Gonna be festive season soon,
but i cant accept any excuses anymore. U had ur way too much.
On that day, if i dun see anything at all. Im gonna say it to you and ur family.
Although i dun have any contacts with ur family, but there will be other ways.
I dun go for duniawi but i go for ukhrawi..jusz remember that...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home