Happiness is Destination Pain is the Process

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Salamz....Amacam puasa semua ok?? Hehe..

For me, i manage to fast for the first two days ajer...lepas tuh "bestfriend" dah kunjung tiba. But, i feel great lah at least, i got to sambut the starting and the ending of it. Insyallah,
But sumhow this ramadhan really tested me a lot.

Fuh, i remember the last time i had a severe fatal segugut was like in secondary school. The pain was crucial and unbearable. Soon, it faded away and i only experience minor pain. But yesterday, the pain attack me again. It was so bad. I was supposed to work yesterday but i dindt turn up coz of my asthma. So in the afternoon, i went to the doc to take MC. The pain was ok when i visit the doc fr my asthma. Then i went over to NTUC to get some stuffs. While i was queing up, dia datang menyerang lah seh!!! Sakit dier masyaALLah! Tak boleh angkat!!!
I was like trying my very best to tahan the pain. To add on to it, the Q was damn long.

Makin lama, sakit tuh makin menjadi2. Badan pun rasa dah lain mcm..dah mcm nak melayang sampai at one moment, i couldnt hear anything as if my ears was blocked. DAh gitu, apa lagik terus angkat barang campak tepi and i rush and find a seat. I seated for almost 15 mins, the pain still doesnt subside. I really couldnt walk. Fikir nyer fikir, tak kan nak duk situ lama2 kan...so i had to force myself up and walk. Journey yg 10min tuh rasa macam setengah jam seh..Sampai ruma jer..i went to the toilet then go inside m room and was curling up to tahan the pain. Nak gi dapur makan obat pun tak larat. I cannot walk lah seh!! Terpaksal i called out my mum and my mum took panadol for me..Soon, i fell asleep adn the pain is gone.

Today, while i was getting ready to go out, it came again...it was not as bad as yesterday but boleh dikatakan teruk. Almost tak jadi keluar seh..so i took the panadol force myself again and go out...sooon it is gone. Thanks Panadol!!! You R the best lah!

So tadi, ikut my mum go geylang go kedai emas..go and cuci my gelang and repair sikit..Beli bahan2 kuih maybe the next off day im gonna do it. Biar buat cepat-cepat, senang sikit hehe..then i went to survey2 the baju. So far, i had some baju in mind already...Byk seh baju lawa2..sighz..But i baru survey dekat Joo Chiat and the pasar ajer..The bazaar not yet..hehe soon soon...:)

K lah thats all for now. Sok kerja sehhhhhhhh....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home