Happiness is Destination Pain is the Process

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

yo bu Sai yo...
Salamz....
Ever since i came back from Malaysia, i havent got the chance to update this blog of mine. The penyakit malas has hit me again...as usual *rolls eyes* HaHa!! For me to update everything that has happened in Kampung is totally neverending, but let me just say note down the major happening.

First of all, the kampung never changed. No improvements and dusty as ever. Luckily for me this time, i didnt get my asthma but my skin suffers a bit of irritation due to the dust environment. I did bring my medication, so Problem Solved.

Another major thingy, my dad's car met with a minor accident. It was raining heavily there. Only my parents were in the car. My bro, sis, me and my niece have reached my atuk sedara place. We were all drenched. While trying to dry myself, out of a sudden i heard a loud bang. I was startled. When im out of the house, i got more shocked when i say my dad's car outside

It was a three car collision....


And this is the Culprit!! Its a chinese fella. and i dunnoe how he drive.
His car suffered the most. My dad's car suffored from minor scratches. No Dent at all.
Hehe..Chevrolet is good man...Strong haha!

The story goes like this. It was raining super heavy and my dad wanted to turn right,
but he hazard first ( well supposedly he should have just signal right). Nevertheless, he is still
not in the wrong cause the blue car behind him have already stop when they notice the hazard light. And then came the white car, suddenly ramped into the blue car, resulting that car to move forward and kiss my dad's car bumper. Luckily nobody is injured. Sicne my dad car didnt suffered any major thingy, it was left between the other two cars to do the claiming. hehe.

Another major thing that sumhow affects me badly, well i cant pour it out. Its kinda personal. Family issues. Not within my family..but it involves the big family. I just had to wait and see what is gonna happen next. Hopefully everything gonna be alright. But of coz there is a limit to everything. But when thigns got out of hand, i guess i just had to step in. Furthermore, respect is to be earned. Not anyhow given to people. Dun tell me if a person intention is bad, im gonna still give respect to that person.Hmmm...just wait and see..

On another note, hehe. The lazy sickness has strike again. Wanted to reg for school today but ended up postpone it to Friday. I was too lazy to get this fat ass out of bed. Lagipun, im fasting today, that makes me even more lazier. haiyah, i dunnoe how im gonna cope during fasting month. Everytime i pay back my fast, i get sick. My head willbe spinning non stop. I got 2 more days left..I hope tmrw the day will go fine and since im at werk, hopeully it distracts me from thinking about the hunger..


WEll..oklah thats all..enjoy the pics below.


Candid Pics~

Trainaing my niece to be a camera addict..hehe~


Merdeka!!!!

Thats a good one~!muacks~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home