Happiness is Destination Pain is the Process

Friday, July 13, 2007

Shit!!!!!
Im just not used to work office hour....It sucks big tyme. I tend to fall sick easily. FOr this week only...my system breakown three times...FIrst it was with the cough and flu...then my headeache..till i actually vomitted at work...and Today...I experienced the same headeache again. Frankly, i cant keep going on like this man...it really is not a WONDERFUL feeling. And if i cant stop having this downtime, i dun think i can work. I dunnoe why lah....it all started with my neck... I guess due to the long hour of sitting..my neck get strained up...and then it will affect my head....and i wil get migraine. I really need ample time to get used to this..and i need it to be fast.

Work today was okie i can say...I was put on listening before lunch..The calls are practically ok..only a few that i encounter demanding customer. Right after lunch, i was on buddy calls. I am the ferst one among my batch to try and those who knoe that i actually pick up calls...they give me a thumbs up. Well...there's nuthing to be proud of lah for me..coz i have de experience. And i think the incoming calls in Income is much more heavier than this. I told my buddy that in Income...my average call per day is 60 and max is 100. She was shocked..coz at my current workplace...we only answer calls an average like 20 calls per day.Of coz sumtimes the call can be very long due to troubleshooting lah. When i took the call, everything went fine...( sumbody beside of coz fine lah ) hehe...No angry calls...so sumhow still ok lor..i only took 7 calls coz after dat my head was spinning.

Yah, for those who work in Income Call Ctr, i am facing Zuraina's case again.. TL so stuck up...Very stern leh.. Luckily the supporting TL is a bit lenient and approachable..if not die lahhh...

Oklah..i guess thats all for today's update. Tommorow i will be fasting....Ganti ler...Lagi berapa bulan jer seh...And Sunday im dating my girls out..WEehhooo!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home