Happiness is Destination Pain is the Process

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Work was definately much much better compared to yesterday. We learned about troubleshooting the broadbands and sighz...im still confused till now. Sumhow, i find the materials quite heavy and the informations are overwhelming. For once, i have to admit working in Income back then was much easier than this. I will still be on my training tommorw. The day after i will be attached to a buddy to listen in all the calls. Followed by next week, i have to attend a training on IPTV. ALthough it have not been officially launch, they want us to be fully prepared for it. And subsequently, i will have to pick up live calls. Hmmm thinking about that makes me shiver.

To be honest, its not that im not used to taking live calls but the way my TL put it worsens it all. Well he claimed, " once u guys are picking up live call, u cant be depending on us anymore..its only u and the multimedia as a guidance and that is the time where u show to us how ur performance is. If its not up to the standard, im sorry u have to leave". That makes me nervous. I know i have to believe in myself. Believe that i can do it. Its just that im afraid i will dissapoint them and myself. Hmmm never mind...i just let the matter rest for now i still have few days to build up my confidence.:)

Anugerah result was out just now. Luckily one of the contestant that i vote went in. Hehe. Well honestly, i vote for Kassrreal and Roslan. Too bad that Kassrreal didnt make it. Actually i just like his smile, his gelek and the way he sing.So sad, now cannot see him on tv anymore. And yesh! Roslan make it...Maya..i know she's gonna be in. Her voice is power! Nurun...hmmm can say tough fight between her and shakila..but anyway congrats..to those who make it..and to those who did not....Try Again!:)

Ok....im waiting for my Janji Diana..Take Care Peepz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home