Happiness is Destination Pain is the Process

Monday, June 25, 2007

Seems that nowadays its just so hard for me to blog.
Everytime i tried, i ended up failing.
Is there something wrong with me?
Have my life turn into a total bore? AM i boring?
I have been watching this 16 Episodes of Korean Drama "My Girl" almost everyday
..and after 3 days...now im at EP 11. 4 episodes more to go. An enjoying story i must say.
Hillarious but yet it touches a human heart but sumhow it can be emotionally disturbed too.
At times, i felt a sharp pain piercing
And i know i was just overreacting.
Time have passed.And its almost a month i left SIA. i miss them so much.
When im down...they are the one who cheered me up but now..i cant rely on them anymore
but for sure they will be remembered...the happy times...:)
I Love them!
In another 3 more days im gonna start my temp job. For the mean time, i had to live with this. Futhermore, i need the cash to go on. Bills...Bills..Bills...
I really hope i could be financially stable soon.
* Gonna contnue with my korean drama.*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home