Happiness is Destination Pain is the Process

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Went for a Makeup W/SHop Just Now With Kak Nazlin ( another freelance makeup artist). She is so Bloody PRetty lah SEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Her Face is So The Smooothhhh. Reach her place 30 mins late due to the courtesy of My colleguea Hafiza who was late and get pissed with the so call Slow MRT. Haha...So...WE reach, we were served drinks and straight to The lessons. she teach us 2 methods..soft socket and Smokey Eyes. Since my face is with rashes now, i could just swallow my saliva looking at my fren who get doll up by Kak Nazlin. Lawa seh..we are looking more to personal makeup lah ..not bridal..HEHE. Im so envious...i want to be dolled up too.. Takper there can always be a next time...:)

After that, we went to Expo for the MPH Sales..There are a few other sales also..but dindt look into it except for the branded sales.. I end up spending $80. I bought a baju...Bag ( again) and 2 storybooks. YEah! I got Another collection of book from Cecilia Ahern...This will make the fourth book.

Guess what, im blogging away in my mum's room. Im sleeping with my mum tonite! Suweeet takkkk???!!! HEHE. My room kena ransacked ar..haha..taklah..Actually i clean up my room already..and u know what...in the afternoon nyer..my father go repair and bersihkan my aircon sbb tersumbat...Tak guna tol! buat penat aku jer kemas..skg berserak dan berabuk balik..DAh mcm apa bilik aku..sampai takleh nak tido..So hehe tumpang bilik mum lah kan...

K lah thats all about it

Missed call on my phone from a private number.
Is that the only way for u to reach me??
Gotta be Kidding!Shame on you!
Get REal! I mean business This time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home