Happiness is Destination Pain is the Process

Sunday, May 13, 2007

My Internet Connection was down. Been Trying to Connect for the Past nights but to no Avail. The Wireless Network shows that im connected. However, i was still unable to connect. Probably due to the low signal strength. And due to this, i was not able to update. So here it goes.

7th May( Monday) - Planned to catch the movie " Jangan Pandang Belakang" with Mal. But due to his commitment for a photoshoot, it had to be cancel last mintue. I was pretty down on that day though due to some personal reason and i was really desperate for some company at that time. So i call Fendi up, and i was lucky he was available to accompany me catch a movie. The Movie was...mmmmm how shall i describe it " Kelakar SEram' maybe? Coz, in the cinema which is full of Malays...(haha never experience that kind of atmosphere thou),its either all of us are laughing continuosly or screaming furiously. Normal lah kan, horror movie its the sound affect that plays a part..but somehow..the sound was berdegung..i dunnoe why. And another point to note, i got to see "Pierre Andrea". Khekehek...

Hmm...seems that my life is so full of boringness. I've been counting the days till my last service in SIAEC. IT hurts...WHo's not? 2 yrs of service there...and suddenly im out of there. I feel so dissapointed. Why did god create that asshole?? "Menyekat Periuk Nasi Orang" Dont he have a heart? I guess Money, Position has made him lose him self. Deep inside my heart, i really wanted to stay there as a permanent staff that is if they offer, but if they decide to renew my contract, then i guess in the meantime while i found a good job, i will take it.

Oh yah, im down with BAD RASHES! It made my face looks so swollen, the skin feel so tegang, my eyes so sepet...The feeling of having this type of skin on my face is truly bad. I feel so insecure as if im an alien..I wish i could just hide inside my room till it recovers but i CANT! I GOT TO WORK! and The DOc wont give me an MC for RASHES!! Sighz..i made my way to Raffles hospital, hoping that they can find the cure to this, they say thay will refer me to a dermatologist, but thinking back..since i myself am not sure whether i will still be working at the same place..so i decided to opt out and so to polyclinics for a referral to Skin Centre. Its much more cheaper that way and even if i have stop working..i can afford to pay rather than a privatised one which can cause me a BOOM! SO..i will be going to Polyclinic tommorow...i really hope they will give me a referral..I want to get to the bottomof this. ITs so ITCHY!!!

And for now...i got to survive one more NIGHT AT WORK with this RASHES! ARGH!!!!
K..getting ready...TATA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home