Happiness is Destination Pain is the Process

Sunday, April 15, 2007

I am feeling very pissed off with myself. I don’t even know why and what’s wrong. I don’t even know what the cause of it. Damn…I hate to be feeling this way. It’s like I don’t have any conclusion to this matter. Argh…can someone actually tell me what went wrong here?

Gosh. This internet is also getting very bored. Someone please give me some website to view. Once upon a time, internet was really the IN thingy. I or WE (the internet addicts) could actually sit in front of the computer for hours and surf all day long without even acknowledging other people and our meal times. I still remember when I was during the teenage times; Internet is like the World to me. Right after school, I’ll dump my bag on one side and log in to the internet neglecting about changing and washing up. Now, what happened? No More of the IN thingy. Everything has soared. Currently, I am only looking forward to MSN, particularly of course with the "gerek" people. But At times, it also does bore me off. Friendster - at times the things I saw in it hurts me real Bad. AnakMelayu - I am already tired with the "Hi ...Can u intro?" MIRC - Woah...Cerita lama…been like ages I did not go there and yeah...There are a lot of sex maniacs there. Multiply - Something that interest me a bit now with a lot of Mak Andams there and I could actually view their makeup practice. My Space - use to frequent there because Rasul was there. But now ever since he Neglect me there, even now at the present. I totally lost interest in that place.


SIghz…Im Bored …Plus Pissed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home