Happiness is Destination Pain is the Process

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Ive been staring at this "Racer"( a name i got for my laptop) for quite a long time trying to blog but it seems nothing came out. NOt to say that my mind is currently blank and i got no idea at all to blog. In fact, there's a lot of things inside my mind and tis kinda messed up till i dunnoe which to attend ferst.

For sure, there is something that is troubling me..and disturbing the peace of my mind. Nuthing interest me at the moment. Was tidying up a bit of my room, when suddenly the mood changed tremendously and i started to stare into spaces. I tried to distract myself by watching some vcds, but that too desnt work and i ended up sitting infront of Racer and staring at it. i thot i could blog..but i failed in that too. It seems so hard for me to blog personal things nowadays. Probably im afraid that by me blogging about what i feel in here would eventually depressed me deeper..and thus i kept it to myself.

At the end of the day..
1) My room is not totally tidied up
2) Not a movie i completed watching
3) Im still depressed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home