Happiness is Destination Pain is the Process

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Warded at Home
Dun get Panicky! Im not hospitalized. Just warded my ownself at home. I guess after few weeks of straight Overtime, i had to give up. My Body couldnt take it anymore and im Shagged. I need some rest.If not because i fell sick, for sure, i will be at work. Hehe. Well..opportunity doesnt come bery often. My partner is on MC and therefore i could take his OT slot. FUrthermore, i dunnoe how long will i stay.Hmmmm...
Ok..so i thought of taking this moment to do some stuffs which has been due for so long but then again i failed. My Migraine was so bad that i couldnt do so much things. I dindt took my panadol as i do not want my body to be dependant on it so much and yes i bear the pain.
So...i only manage to d few things. Im done with sorting out my pictures and store it into a cd. Making a cinematic slideshow for my bro engagement event. Copy a CD which i borrowed from Didi. Oh yah, and i make up my niece...those little princess ..hehe...and yah..i resort to taking panadols and i slept after that.
Things that i still need to do:
  • Springcleaning my own room
  • Wash my Fan and get my father to repair it
  • Sort out my VCDs and search for the missing ones
  • Read my novel which has been bought for months.
  • My Art & Craft Work

Ok..thats all i can think off but i guess there's more.

Anyway....here's a picture of my two little princess

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home