Happiness is Destination Pain is the Process

Monday, February 12, 2007

New Look

Ok...How Was The BLog New Look? Refreshing? Eye Catching?

Ok..its still not PerFectly done. I think i still Havent Put Up my Picture Gallery..hmmm What ELse?LEt ME see...Hmmm..ntahlah..LAter2 can See what else to add up. Now Need to rest my brains..SAkit SEh TGk Html COdes..Haha. Takder kerja so..i revamp my blog..Im like so bored rite noe.

Slept Like a Log Right after My Night SHift till 6Pm Haha..sedap. Nobody DIsturbs me. DIdi Also Out OF TOwn...For A DAy..Im FReaKing Bored...EveryBody is Superb Busy WIth Family, FRiend And All. Left Me Alone Super Boring. No One to Talk to, No One to Chat With. Ishk! Mendak SEmacam nih!! Now i Dunnoe What to DO. So Much of me Being Surrounded By EnterTaining Friends. Haha..Cant be Blamed. TOday Is Sunday..Everyone GOt Their Things TO DO.. The Only Day that They Can Settle Other Stuff.

Going for OverTIme Again Tommorow~THe Carik Duit Mood..GOt SOme Plans Up in My Mind. BUt Well Kiter MeRancang..Allah Juga Yang MeNentuKan. InSyallah Kalau Takder HalaNgan..My DreAms WIll COme TRue YEah!!!

ANyWay Here's a Picture Of My MaterNal Side Family Day helD at ALoHa LoYang.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home