Happiness is Destination Pain is the Process

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Just a thought for today.
To bloggers, if u have ever experience the same situation…please feel free to comment and share it with me. The Tag board is always there for us to communicate.

Fear. Short but definitely a lot of definition. Example: Fear of God, Fear of Exams, Fear of pain and many many more. All right, lets get straight to the point. The “fear” I am talking about is Fear in Relationship. Typical aite.. But yeah..this can be taken as fact. There are people who ever, currently or previously experience it.

Let me share a little.

Before I start, I wish I could strangle the person who made me this way. It is just so unfair. I never felt this way before and it had to be him who destroyed my inner self.
All right…I am sure all avid bloggers of mine might roughly know what happen to me. Although not much but little.

I tend to feel more afraid lately. And it has been happening often. Sometime, I don’t even know what cause me to be frightened. At times, I find that every action that my partner did will make me question myself eq: Is he Sincere? Is he not lying to me? Does he mean his words? Did he speak the truth? Is he cheating on my money? All sort of questions…and almost all the time I tend to be cautious of what action I had, need or will take. Well, that is something advantage, whereby I think first before making a nasty approach which eventually will make me regret. But the point now is, the fear. And I find myself unfair if I have all this insecurities whereas my partner on the other side was really truthful and sincere in the relationship. Isn’t it cruel of me to think of him otherwise?

But then again, I just can’t help to feel these insecurities inside me. Probably, the answers to my question are, I just need more time to have faith in everything. I need to pull myself together, get myself composed and eventually force it into my brain that not all guys are the same. But what if at last he turns out to be a clone of my history? There, u see this questions come again WHAT IF? Sighz.. I really need help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home