Happiness is Destination Pain is the Process

Monday, January 15, 2007

Hmmmmm...

Have you ever felt knowing someone recently..having conversation with him..and u feel the chemistry between both parties was way too strong? And even till u meet up...u felt as if you knew each other for years..and u can communicate about everything , be yourself and felt comfortable and ended up talking about relationship thingy?

Well..i knew im starting to feel something...but am just too afraid of the risk that i will be taking. I knew i have to play my part in trusting another party..but then again im just afraid of getting hurt again. Im recovering from a break up and so i feared of certain things.

Will he accept me for who i am? Will he appreciates me? Will he respect my decision?

The main question is, Will he turned me down if i cant meet his expectations...when im starting to love him? Will HE?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home