Happiness is Destination Pain is the Process

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Quote of the DAy: The worst thing about getting your heart broken is going to sleep and knowing you're going to wake up and nothing has changed


Hmmmmmmmmm..

Lately...I find it very difficult to blog..i really dunnoe why..Sometimes, i do have the mood to blog..but when im infront of my Laptop, my mind just went blank. At another note, probably i have too much to say that i do not know which to pour out. Haha...

Im juggling with emotions..quite ok. I can rather say that lah. But at times, well it went berzzerk too. Its just plain difficult lah. See lah...when i mention abt this only, my feelings became...argh..SHIT FEELING!!

Although its kinda difficult, i just had to believe that there is a blessing from what have happen. Do u ever realise that infact most of us loves GOD's CREATION more than we love our GOD. We Sacrifice Everything as long as Our love one is happy. But HIM, sometimes, we tend to forget about him. And im Ashamed of myself coz i can be categorized as one of those peepz... and im much more ashamed coz only when im sad, disspointed, trauma, hurt , Only then i will look for him, share my stories with him. But, when he gave me happiness, i forget totallya bout him..and no sharing of stories with him...Sighz..what can i say, those "HANTU, IBLIS , SETAN" is alwaysout there to cucuk us!!! But im glad that, ALlah still loves me and still gives me time to repent before he took my life away, something that he gave us human as a Pinjaman.

RItes, i need to cook for a while. Nah actually just preparing some bread lah..Nak bawak gi kerja...Onmy night shift tonite. K guys.. cYA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home