Happiness is Destination Pain is the Process

Thursday, December 07, 2006

7th of December 2006 - 7th month together.

For the first time i ever...i dint even feel it. Haiz.....

I remember it...i waited and waited..till the clock strikes 12am....no sms/kol....till 1 am...still no sms/kol..only at 1.30am..the phone rang...adn the reason he call me was just plainly to say goodnite.

WE planned to meet last week, but last minute he said..everyone was called up for werk..and its compulsory. ALthough its kinda heavy to let him go..i just calm myself down and let him go...but with a condition that by hook or by crook he must meet me this week. But now, again he wanted to postpone it, due to work. Argh ! im getting sick of this! I demand this week.. He use to tell me not to care so much about him..and care more about myself. And so..now...i dun give a care anymore. i demand this week. If he thinks he cant pull it through and he can only meet me next week,,,by all means...we will c if i have the time to meet him next week.

continuation n the anniversary, since he jsut call me to say goodnite. i just said a few things
1) thanks for making me wait for your call till 1am.
2) thanks for not remembering this date

And..ohh then he voice out..he knows and remeber that its our anniversary, but WHY MUST I BE THE ONE TO SAID IT FIRST???
There still more of yesterday conversation..but let it be just within me...kinda personal to say it out here...

Its been a routine for us to give a love note cum sms on this date....every month.. and its only half an hour left. I shall see whether he remember to give me a note..or plainly he will just tell me.im too busy and caught up with werk that i foret..but dun worry..i make it up to you..i will give u..a nice one..HAH! if my prediction is rite, he can jolly well keep his msgs.

But as a proof..that i remember..u blogger are the witness...

This was what i plan to give him

"Masa tidak Menunggu, pandangan kian kabur, harapan tingal kenangan, Pendirianmu tiada lagi, Kini ..Hanya dapat kita bersanding di tirai mimpi."

Short and sweet.Bahasa Kiasan. If he is smart, he know what i mean..
But the most impt thigng is...will he receive this msg afterall...

Im Waiting....

TICK...TICK...TICK...

Time is Running

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home