Happiness is Destination Pain is the Process

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Pampering Myself


Went out for Personal shopping in the aternoon....Thought of beraya rumah syafa and then ask her along to shop..but she went out with her mum...sms Lin yesterday but till today she dint reply..so i guess she must also be busy.. hana? Hmm..out of question already..my shift and hers clashed..so we rearely could hang out togather...but im sure one day...we'll catch up on things that we left behind..
Anyway, back to my shopping..hehe..yeah so i went out at 6pm...well i can say i dint took a long time...to shop..when im alone..basically becoz ive planned what i wanna buy...

First destination - Charles & Keith...got myself a sandal...just a simple plain one..
2nd DEstination - Cherri - Got myself a baju..well i can use that to go for my bridal experience..which willbe held on 19 November..Cant wait for that...but the main worry is..ill be after my night shift..i just hope...my body condition is well
Third - Montip..get some brooches n bag...
Last - Long John Silver - Lama seh tak makan pat sini..so i just get myself a chicken wrap meal..and for once...hehe..the salesguy made me smile..haha..he still young..so chubby..but so cute...i guess he wanted to ask me something but i was not looking at his direction...so he kept looking at me for a few seconds till i noticed sombody staring at me...When i look at him..he like...thinking..and suddenly said "nak cheese?"..Haha i i find it funny..but i juts shook my head...

Indeed a happy self-outing...shopping sakan..happy2...but balik...i was so chocked and traumatize for a while...my house is full of asap hangus...and i realised that...i forgot to switch off the api...vefore i went out..i heated up the food and i forgot to switch it off..
I panicked for a while...and i really sit down and think..what will happen if i came back late...
Argh...i dun want to even think abt it..
Call my parents..and told them abt it..as expected..get a scolding from there from being careles..Well..Its out house at stake duh! cant blame them..i gues.when they get back..i'll get another one...and tmorrow another one!...Hmmmph! Seves me right!!
ok...let me just post up the things bought just now..










Thats all.haha.....Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home