Happiness is Destination Pain is the Process

Friday, November 10, 2006

Good Morning ~!

Time now 0104am...Wow..Hehe..been sleeping very late lately...Hehe...Well..was working just nw..was in the morning shift,,Was quite busy and tied down to work due to the audit that we wee having at my werkplace..SO we got to keep the place clean and tidy..and no illegal stuffs there..the audit only came at 4pm..i thought there were not coming coz it was raining heavily..but unfortunately they turned up...but then its a good thing also..do it for once and theres no more worry of audits..

Politicals thing and favouritism things are heating up at werk..argh.i just wonder where will i be when my contracts end..are they gonna convert us to perm? Approved my transfer..? (welll i dun even know whether he send it to HR) or maybe they just kicked my ass out of the company..Yeah..i reallay dunnoe whats up there for my future..

Anyway...Been holdingon tight..and keeping myself strong....WIth the help of my closed one..i realy do survive..ALthough their help is not as much..but i appreciate for their presence when im down..
i wanna find one day..and sit down n think..of my future...

Oklah dunnoe what to say oready..tata

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home