Happiness is Destination Pain is the Process

Monday, October 16, 2006

This is the first entry to my blog using my new laptop..Heee...im starting to love this laptop of mine...i shall treat it as my hubby...khekhekhe...Eversince, i own this laptop.my night aint any bore anymrore...When i got nuthing to do..the laptop is just a stretch away....

a lot of things have been happening in my life...ive been changed to alpha shift. Although i may not like it so much...i still have to take that decision..im just an employee. I try to adjust myself to the shift..with abg anan..i m ok..but the main people..the spco...arghh..just couldnt help it. Im starting to feel the impact of the shift change...it has turn out to extreme boredom especially weekends. Although i have the freedom to do anything i want, I still find it bored.

I start to miss my old shift...I much more looking forward to my OT rather than my own shift. This is becoz i will be doing overtime in my old shift. I miss those people..especially..abang g n farouk...they are the few which leave a mark in my daily routine at werk. They are just a bunch of crazy and happy people..cant stop from making anybody laugh..They shine my day at work..but now its as gloomy as ever...sighz...

Adding to it, all the politic in my department...is driving me crazy...how shattered i was hen i found out one of my fren was actually a permanent staff...but tell everybody she just a contract like us..how painful it is to have a boss who favours people. Only those who knoe how to membodek will get what they want...but what can i do..im not the type and i dunnoe how to membodek..i stand right on my own feet and i dun owe anybody anything. That is something i should be proud of myself....HEhe...

Okok..my hiccups is irritating me damn lot!!! i betta go... c ya~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home