Happiness is Destination Pain is the Process

Friday, September 15, 2006

weeeeeeeeeeeeee.....i just got back from tamp. Had dinner with syafa. AS usual and as i xpected, IM LATE!.

Muahahhaahha! Planned to meet her at 6.45pm. Guess wha i only wake my lazy eyes at 6.48pm. Haha...i smsed her, ask her to go back first. I quickly had a short shower, get ready and went to meet her,,,WE went to Food Culture...i ate my Fishball Noodle..and she ate her Wanton Noodle. Then,,i went to best Denki to racque for my lapto..and i have got eyes on this particular laptop..and i think im gonna buy it..but dunnoe when. Basically it has a lot of functions. Multi-tasking. Core duo processor..which means it will not hang if a lot of windows are open. THe guy demonstrate to us, he open 14 video files...and true enough it dint hang the notebook.cool stuffs. Im goonnnaaa get thatttt.~~!!!

Arggh...my leg hurts. and wanna know y..?
Yours Truly here.fall down while coming down the staircase at Bugis Junction!!!Ergh..Malunyer aku!!!! I was going to the electronics shops.and i dunnoe how did i fell...Dear was beside me..but he didnt notice that i was falling till i was on my knees. Only after that, he help me up...haha...i dunnoe wheter ppl see me or not...i dun dare to look to ppl faces..muahaha...and it didnt hurt at first but now the fall put a great impact to my leg muscle..so pain...nak turun tangga pon susah...awwwww.

went to metro just now...bought some makeup stuffs..and i practice it on my eyes...



Lawa tak? but the maroon colour didnt go out so much..cant really see..

hmmm..k lah nak ouz..take care

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home