Happiness is Destination Pain is the Process

Saturday, September 02, 2006

I Need a psychiatrist. Im Going Crazy at any moment. My Sickness is getting Real Bad. i need to Cure..Provide me with injections, pill, theraphy, consultation..whatever...as long as im going back on track.

Lately i have not been able to control my emotions. Im becoming weaker n weaker day by day. I dunnoe whats happening to me. How come i become like this. Everyday i ask the same questions to myself, but i just couldnt find the answers to my questions. Whats happening to me?

I had a sleepless night yesterday. I was in so much Pain. Im Hurt, Angry and Hungry. My head Hurts...My heart Hurts...My sTomach hurts. I couldnt slept at all.. I was so pissed off with myself..What did i do till i become uncontrallable..Even i force my eyes to sleep. I just couldnt get this damn eyes to shut!!

Ya Allah..telah terbenam bintang dan telah tidur segala mata. Engkau tuhan yang Hidup dan yang menguruskan Segala Urusan dengan sendiri. Engkau tidak dipengaruhi olen rasa mengantuk dan tidur,tenangkanlah malamku, dan tidurkanlah mataku.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home