Happiness is Destination Pain is the Process

Monday, July 10, 2006

Ive been Tagged by Lin...

7 Random Facts About Me

1. EMotional ( SInce WhEn I Get This...i Dunt Know)
2. Putting My Love Ones Ahead of Me.
3. Sensitive ( I start to be SensiTive Recently..i dunnoe Why)
4. Forgive ( I easily Forgive People...but forget..hmm)
5. Punctual ( i will always try to be punctual..i dun like peepz to wait up for me)
6. I Dun Favour Chocolates,ice-cream and Snacks
7. I love Swensens Black Pepper Seafood Pasta!!!


7 Things That Scare Me
1. Emotional disappointment
2. Losing The one i Love
3. Being Kept in the dark
4. Death (Maklumlah bukannyer baik sgt)
5. Flying Insects
6. Going to the Girls Toilet at Werk After Midnite before subuh( Many story ar)
7. Going to shops where the Salesman are Malay Guy..who's young

7 Random Songs in My Head
1. Unfaithful - Rihanna
2. Andang Cintaku Menyala - Ezad & SAfura( Me & Boo Love Song)
3. CInta Pudar - Lips
4. Kian - Mawi ( very Deep Meaning)
5. Biarlah Rahsia -Siti NUrhaliza ( i like the sound of it)
6. Someone's Watching over me - Hilary Duff (very soothing..make me feel strong)
7. React - Eric Sermon

7 Things (or People) I Like (or Love) The Most
1. Family
2. Fazly
3. My two cute Niece
4. My HP ( I feel so small and lost w/o it)
5. My wallet..( a lot of stuff in it-money, cards and most impt..my picture and him)
6. My Friendly collegues
7. Life

7 Things I Say The Most (Often)
1. Kurang ajar kan!!
2. "D...."
3. Got Problem issit...
4. Oh...ni macam takper i ingat..( always to him..majok ar konon)
5. Shut up...
6. Rabakz sak!!!
7. Gundu..

7 People to do this
1.Zie
2.Masturah
3. Nora
4. Ijal
5. Joy
6. Syafa
7. Aqmal

Haha!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home