Happiness is Destination Pain is the Process

Friday, June 23, 2006


Weeehooo! U Guys Saw that???
Yeah..its my New Phone...Hahaha...But mine is Red in Colour. Its a Limited Edition.
My Motorola V3X dah main gile..so before anything worse happen i sold it off..
And TaadAAA!!!
Thanks..to my Boo..He Help me got hold of this..

Well..so today..i went to Car Repairer to get a quotation for my dad's Car..
All ended ard 3+.
Then Straight away..i drive to Jurong..and meet Him.
Another Achievement for me!!!!
U guys believe it..I DROVE TO JURONG!!!!!
Hehe...
Exchange the phone..then drive to Boo's home. i waited downstairs..
Boo..got a family BBQ Pit today..
Help him to load some stuffs to my car...then we went off to ECP.
I learn..from his place..to go to ECP..we go by AYE then ECP.
Reach ECP ard 7+. Help him to pitch the tent. His kuzins came along.
So me him and his small cuzins..help pitch the 12 man tent.
THen his auntie came..
Im feeling very nervous by then...
but his aunty was kinda friendly..
Then come the big epidose...
His mum n sis coming along...
"Dag Dug..Dag Dug..."
Saw his sister..she smiled at me...
Boo told me "its a gd sign coz rarely..his sis smile to his gf"...well i REally hope so.
The Mum..Looks tired and shagged thou..probably becoz she had a hard time finding the pit..
I just Salan them..and smile..but well..i didnt get a smile in return
But its..ok..She's shagged
I prefer...she not smiling..rather than smile..and then..after everything say something that hurt my feelings...
"OKOK...im getting reminded by my past"
SHOOOO with the Past!

Overall..im very DElighted..coz i got to meet Boo..his friendly aunties...his mum, sis..and on top of all i got the PHONE!!

BUt one problem..i forget to take the cable..
And i dunnoe y..my mmc reader is not working..sighz.!

Tara!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home