Happiness is Destination Pain is the Process

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Im Going off to work in 1 hrs time....On my night shift tonite...no difference from other night. It will be basically Werk...talk with Boo on the phone....then watch movie..layan Farouk and Abang G karenah...Theni will ZZzzzzz.....He He! ( Sometimes...layaning karenah Abg G and Farouk is very entertaining...can make anyone forget every problem in the world..Trust me in this!:P)

Oh yah..did i tell you that..i revamp my Room...Again! Hehehe. Well..been planning to shift some things from my room actually...since years back..hehe no lah kidding ajeR! Was pretty bored at home..and becoming more bored looking at my room...very very MESSSYYY! And so that day i revamp my room..it is not fully ready yet..still a bit messy..with my past year book and all. I wonder y the heck do i still keep my poly book..and most of all My O Level BOOK! Hehehe...
I will upload the new look of my room when its ready yah.


Every tear that flows falls into the ocean
And rises to the sky
And then the rain will come
Right before the sun shines...

~Santana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home