Happiness is Destination Pain is the Process

Friday, May 19, 2006

  • Marriage / Engagement

Oh My..Whats up..with all the people around me????????????????!!!!
Why suudenly everone is talking abt this subject...I wonder..
Am i getting too old..???

Let me C.....

27th May 2006 - Joy's Wedding (Secondary School Friend)

3rd June 2006 - Mas Engagement ( Poly Friend)

4th June 2006 - Faizal's Engagement ( COusin)

11th June 2006 - Fara's Wedding ( Secondary School Friend)

XX June 2006 ( cant rembr the date) - Mini's Wedding ( My Longest Internet Friend)

August 2006 - Shikin's boyfriend gonna masuk meminang..and will plan on the engagement...

Above all the congratulations...and Happiness...

Found out this morning..mu kuzin on my maternal side..just "putus tunang". haiz...

i envied them..but at the same time..feel happy for em...Lucky of them to have their loved one's by their side...

im Missing My Boo NOW...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home