Happiness is Destination Pain is the Process

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Good Afternoon Peepz!!!!!

TIme now 1.48pm. My stomach kinda grumbling thou. Hehe..but i guess i shall wait till 6pm to eat my lunch cum dinner. Got to control my food intake. Anyway..im werking tonite..hmmz..let me c, Abg G will be at work so i guess my Nite shift will surely be happening. I guess..Abg G is the saviour and the entertainer of my shift. Without him, my shift became so dull and gloomy. The office seems to be more silent without his crap.

End of May marks..the day that i completed 1 year of my contract with SIAEC out of the 2 year Contract. At the mean time, im still keeping a lookout for opportunities that offering a permanent job. Well its not that i dun like the current place now. Frankly, i love the friendly environment of my office except sum peepz which is not to mention. If one day, i have to go..i would miss my collegues the most..

Well..actually my plan was u know maybe to get a permanent and stable job so i do not have to worry what will be my future like..if my contract has ended..i dun have to worry where i shall find money to pay all my bills..to assist the family. And on top of it, i thought of maybe upgrading myself..and therefore i need an office hr job. Well..this is just planning thou.

Kiter Merancang ..Tuhan Menentukan...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home