Happiness is Destination Pain is the Process

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Expressway

Was awoken up by my name calling from my dad repeatedly. Quickly get up from my beautifully dream..and all i ask is to answer the bloody phone that is ringing n ringing. So feeling groggy..i picked up the call and realise that it was my elder bro on the line.

What make me so irritated was..haiyah..he call just to test me on road matters..aiyoh.i just wake up from my sleep man! The question was.." How many expressway there are in Singapore???"
Urgh...my mind went blank. What do u expect..i just woke up..im still feeling shaky..All i answer was..i call u back lah..i just woke up ar..hehe..Right after that i call my fren Fazly...and he told me there was 5 Expressway in SPore....Straight away i call my bro..and i get " Apa 5? byk kau nyer 5? ada 8..kau pergi carik..."
Fazly...thanks egh!!! Baik ar u nyer jawapan..

SO..since i cant think with my groggy feeling.. i went to take a bath. Freshen up a littile. Hmm..i call my dearest Mika..but he was driving..so i sms him instead.. And he replied me with all the 8 expressway...follow by an extra one which is on the process " coming soon"
THanks Mika~...How can i not admire u..ur so..knowlegable..approachable...enjoyable...ahh..and many2 more.hehe.. (im melting)
Call my bro staright away..and yeah..he said" yeah thats the answer.." and he brief me a little bit of the expressway...and i took the opportunity to ask him..when he wants to being me to drive in an expressway...and he said when both are free loR...hehe..i just cant wait!

Ok..so Lesson Learnt this morning.

THere are 8 current expressway in Singapore...and 1 coming soon.
  • PIE ( Pan-Island Expressway)
  • ECP ( East Coast Parkway)
  • TPE ( TAmpines Expressway)
  • CTE ( Central Expressway)
  • SLE ( Seletar Expressway)
  • AYE ( Ayer Rajah Expressway)
  • BKE ( Bukit Timah Expressway)
  • KJE ( Kranji Expressway)
  • KPE - Coming soon....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home