Happiness is Destination Pain is the Process

Friday, March 31, 2006

Ok..I've been hearing that people have been questioning why am i so gloomy this few days..all my entries are prone to sadness and..make them pitied me..guys..im really sorry..but i just had to pour things out. BUt dun worry..coz this entry wont be any" cenggeng" story..

  • Shopping Spree

Yup. I went for a shopping spree..Wee...Went with Syafa..to TM. Tak jauh dekat jer..coz tak der byk time nak gi Orchard ker..or others..Coz ptg got to accompany my mum to hospital. Met syafa at 12 nn. Our first destination - CHarles & Keith. Just survey2 dulu..then we went to Metro...Syafa got herself a pair of sandals. First time nampak dier beli barang..maklumlah budak nih cerewet sikit..slalu nyer kalau ajak dier gi shopping..aku ajerlah yg blanjer..Then..i went to get a pair of black pants..for myself..and a gift for someone. Then..i got myself a game..Haha..tak pernah2 aku beli game nih semua..Kerja gilo...but hehe..beli ajer lah..can keep me accompany at times. Then..we went to take the gifts i bought for someone..did some modification on it. THen we go to Food Culture..PiMamamz...At last we gobackto Charles & Keith ..and got myself a pair of sandals..so here they are all my items...

My Black Pants.

A gift For Someone.


Sudoko Game - Need this to accompany me @ werk @ home @ hospital:)

And my pair of sandals from C&K

  • NYP students

Yup..At the hospital..there was this batch of NYP students having thier attachment, but hey i just cant stop myself from looking at this Male nurse.Hehe..He's kind of cute.Haha..ALthough i knoe lah..he like much younger than me. WHo cares...Hehe..He just look charming with his specs on..and him like u knoe playing with my niece..was such an adorable site:) Haha...Im so ..Hehe..Happy.I show u guys a glance pic of him..haha maklumlah paparazzi.


There he is..Hehe...So....Mmmmmmm..Haha..Whats that huh? Anyway..Im so happy..motivated me to go to hospital more..once he finished his attachments..i hope by that time, my dad is back at home.:P

Oklah hope this was a hppy entry..im enjoying myself u c..hehe k lah ciaoz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home