Happiness is Destination Pain is the Process

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Parents left for Melaka This Morning...and Left the Siblings AGAIN!

Survive with a Nasi Bungkus TOday..After my driving Lessons. The day is coming near and near..im confident but yet worried..worried that all will come to a waste again. Pray for me..peepz!

Body condition..a bit beter..but still feeling weak. Had my medicine just now..its gonna finish but my sickness is not fully recovered. I sound like Ratu rock Ella. Serak-serak basah man! But i do like my voice..so husky..haha! Husky tuh apa eh..main sebat ajer..On my night shift today, wonder how it will be, im so tired right now..

Argh..my spectacle shop just call. My specs cant be make..Now i got to go down again..and choose another frame, Argh SHit!!

Take Care peepz..and Happy New Yr..

Haha..ok i better go..becoming Cranky now.!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home