Happiness is Destination Pain is the Process

Monday, February 27, 2006

Oh Man!!

Just came back from work in the morning and i had to work again tonite. Extra nite or what they call it Charity Nite.. Being paid 6 hours and free labour another 6 more hours. AIyah...
No wonder almost all the peepz...took leave or MC this particular day..and only staffs like me..and i mean Contract Staffs like me..got to go for this nite...(sings) This is the night~ haha...
I got no choice man...I got no DIL...if i want to take leave..got to take 3 days straight..aiyah..what luck!

Anyway i came across this guy in AM..I forgot lah his Nick..i Dun even bother!!
He approach me..i Replied him..And suddenly he ask me.." U ikhlas tak nak berkawan..?"
So i was telling him..how do u define ikhlas??? and he told me..someone who yg tak pandang pada rupa..and kalau ada jodoh..matair, tunang, kawain and etc...

I ask him..Kalau seseorang tuh ckp dier ikhlas...dier percaya ker..? Coz i blv to know whether a person is sincere, u got to know him or her personally.. But he denied..He start picking a tiff with me..asking me qn and start accusing that im hypocrite. What nonsense!! The risk of playing AM..Haiyah...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home