Happiness is Destination Pain is the Process

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Did i went missing for too long...hmmzzz...*counting* eh..taklah..baru ajer 5 hari..takkan dah rindu kot? hehehe..
WEll..Sebenarnya..im kinda pretty tired and lethargic lah kerja and all. Mungkin my work is not that tiring lah..tapi disebabkan tido lambat kan..eheh..so i get tired and sleepy easily. Hehe.

Nothing interesting happening in my life. I lead my days as simple as it cld be. The same thing everyday. If im not at work..that means im at home. If im not at home, it simply means im at work..Thats how SIMPLE my life is..and i know its BORING!!!!! I couldnt expect too much, This is what i have to sacrifice in taking a 12 hours shift..ALmost the whole day im at work and i still have to get back to work even on my off days.. But it does pay off. Looking at the amount that i bring back monthly..i can say im satisfied..and i shall take this opportunity to save sebrapa byk yang boleh. I know i cant get this kind of pay outside. Work as per usual, but i do get pissed someitmes with my collegueas character..LEt me stressed this I HATE TO BE ORDERED AROUND. Im big enuf to carry my resonsibilty and job scope.

Love in my life has been pretty much normal. At times, yah i admit i do feel lonely and empty..and i wish for someone to be fill up the emptiness in me..but i guess i will when the time is right. HE, whom i like..maybe was never meant to be...But as i promise im not letting a drop of tear fall onto this earth just for guys. Prev, everytime i pray..it would be for him...for him to open up his heart to accept me in his life...but now..I just pray that GOd would give me the best of what he wanted me to have..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home