Happiness is Destination Pain is the Process

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Ma Bad..for having to cancel my supposedly Date today..Fad, if ur reading this, im truly sorry. I did not meant to cancel it on purpose...

Its just that my heart was not at ease. Just felt guilty for wanting to go out when my dad is in hospital and my mum have to drag my two small niece over to the hospital. And with my double niece "karenah". It means double headeache.
But indeed, i was glad that i cancel it, receive news from the hospital..my dad was given the choice to either go home..or stay at the Simei Care Centre. But knowing my dad stuborness, he wanna go home. Nurses said, he can go home provided there's someone who can take care of him.
Discussion was among the siblings. Since my dad "die die " wanna go home. Fine..he shall go home. We got to buy all the necessary items. Mum gonna have to go for training..on how to assist my dad if he's at home. And it also means..i have to Cut my OT...Have given the assurance to my family that for the time being..i shall not do Ot at the moment till my dad is strong enuf to be on his own.
And it also means..Im not going out for now at all except to work..

God, pls give me the strength to carry on..despite whatever that happening now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home