Happiness is Destination Pain is the Process

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Testimonial from a Collegue

i'm "bersyukur" tat i've met a person like syida n regret at times, regret coz she difficult to understd bt no everyone's like a book u haf to read it chapter by chapterto get to happy ever after part of the story & i surely knows that the story of frenship i haf wif u has a happy ending..-THE END?

My Reply

Thanks for ze testimonial..but i dun think i wouldwant a sarcastic testimonial in my profile especially from you. If u r not sincere in writing me one, then dun waste ur time to do that. I dun ask for it btw. I dun now what's ur intention of saying "bersyukur". Might as well u say..i totaly regretted in my whole life.I know myself betta than you do. Im not difficult to understand to. I get along with all my friends in exception of you. Sorry but i cant come into terms with ppl so naive and sympathetic like you. If you think that u would want to seek attention from me,SAve it...coz im not in a favour of such person.U dun appreciate ppl in their life. all u think is for urself.If u really think that im difficult, thats up to u..coz as far as i know, im not the only one who pissed offwith u. Dun think u get away that easily for whatuve done. I talk to u at werk because ur mycollegue...to me ur just an aqquantaince now...no longer i can call a Friend. Coz Friends dont dowhat u do...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home