Happiness is Destination Pain is the Process

Saturday, April 08, 2006

  • Dissatisfaction with my instructor

Issit me or isst em? THis is my 2nd instructor..and im still not satisfied with the service and the way they teach. Am i being the problem one who just cant get it into my head..or are they the one whose not up to the standard.


1st instructor - Steven.
Definately not gd in teaching. Very Paranoid with his new brand car. He's too Afraid my driving would damage his car. VeryCalculative abt money and the time spent on each lessson. Always finish my lesson before the timing. Cheated on My money


2nd Instructir - Heng
Good in teaching initially. Slackens after i know how to drive. Sleeps while im driving so no mistakes was pointed out. Reading newspaper that blocks my side mirror view. Late in giving instructions. EXPECT me to Remembered all the routes..NOt Calculative in Money and time Spent.


So again issit me or em?

  • Points to Remember

1st - Syeeda pls remember to not ignore the blindspot..check the blindspot when ur turning.
2nd - Syeeda, when lane changing..pls do not concentrate only to the rear vehicle..but u need to observe the movements of the car infront.
3rd - While waiting to turn on a cross junction, pls do not station ur vehicle as such that u cause obstruction to other road users that cause them to change lane.
4th - Pls pls observe the front car..as far as possible and react accordingly.
GUys..i need ur blesssings..Pls pray that i make it thru

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home