Happiness is Destination Pain is the Process

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

PMS / LSC

For Women its called Pre-Menstrual Stress..and For Men its called Low Sperm Count. Hehe

Almost lived in this world for almost 23 years..and i have to accept the fact that i actually inherited my fren Hanot's Character..that is PMS mood! Everything went wrong and haywire this few days..and i had to admit..few people actually got my nerves really pumps up and i actually vent it on them..and adding on to it..all my planned seems don't go my way.

So here i am, officially with bloggers as a witness..would like to apologize those concern..especially Fazly, for having to take the situation when i blow up for simply NO valid Reason. Sorry for the harsh attitude and unconsiderate behaviour and tempers. I just couldnt help it thou. TO Faizal, WEll i dunnoe whether he is still reading it. Sorry if i ever said anything that hurt you..or even break ur trust..but frankly i dindt do it intentionally. Maybe i take things seriously and jokingly at a wrong timing.

I just hope things would turn out better next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home