Happiness is Destination Pain is the Process

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Yeah Yeah Dah boleh!!!!
Yeah Yeah!

Haha...im crazy!!! Nah..actually im more than excited to know that i manage to solve the thumbdrive thingy with the installed password...
Hehe..although its not my thumbdrive..but haha..im much much more excited than the owner..
Apa taknyer..bertungkus lumur trying to figure it out..EMail THe Cust Svc of Imation...
Although their service tak efficient sgt..lembap gitu reply..but then again..appreciated their help very much...

One Whole day..duk umah ajer..Tidur ard 1Hr + ajer kat rumah after my night shift..probably due to aku dah cukup tidur kat kerja..Thot of goin out..but HE was too Tired. Kesian dier..Nvm lah..masih ada masa lain nak keluar...Anyway..i got nuthing much to blog now..just enjoy the pics lah..i took at werk...

My Friend was testing my new phone camera....Hehe

ITs me & Yati...


Me & Serene...- Tommorow will be her last day at werk..I wish her sucess in her career...

Im Gonna Miss Her...My CUte little Chubby Serene!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home