Happiness is Destination Pain is the Process

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Im Such a USELESS

  • Person....
  • Friend...
  • GIrlFriend....

I feel so shit...and crappy! Im asking myself..Why have i been like this...THis is just not me...I have been very difficult this few months i guess... Am i one...?? Could somebody TELL ME???
I worried out of no reason..I feel hurt out of no reason..I felt hurt without any reason..and i BECAME Over Sensitive without any FarKing Reason....

Im Bad..Yeah im Bad...
But Heck??!!!! Whats the cause of it shit???
I Hate to feel this...and i fell guitly to the Whole world..
I felt guilty especially to those around me..
Especially him...

THe Main Thing that disturbs me....

When U dunt do..what u said ur gonna do

I guess im like small kids where u cant make promises to me..where i will tuntut..
And if i dun get it..i will throw tantrums..but me..no its kinda diff thou..i dun throw tantrum..
But i will be worried like hell!!!! And to the extend of making me out of breath...and yeah..
I notice it...when im worried...i tend to reach out for my inhaler quite often..WHats Happening to me???

Maybe i feel so insecure and thats leads to this. Maybe what my "sicko fren" told me before is true...That its because i went thru a lot..and what i mean is a lot of dissapointment, betrayal, hurt,Liars...that i tend to become..very careful abt sertain stuffs..and that get me secure..Maybe he is Rite..Argh!!

I Need to be console...

Ps: <3 d

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home