Happiness is Destination Pain is the Process

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Broke....Broken...Broke!!!!!!

FCUK!!!!

Im BlooDy Broke...My HP bill is Killing me...and Digging a hole in my Pocket..
All my Life, i Never inherited so much cost on my bills..OH NO!
SingTel even sent a reminder regarding my BILLS!
And never did i know of that they will charge me for late payments..
Never Bother about me Stating the exact figure on this solely blog of mine..
Coz...I DUN EVEN WANNA SEE THE DIGIT!!!

HELL HELL HELL

Anyway, returning from work..i sacrifice my savings..
And pay that bloody bill..and im now left with $75 bucks which i will pay when i get my next salary...
Now..i got to live on my balance for another 2 more weeks...
Can i survive...i hope i do..
Or ill need to starve...
But hey..good sign too..Need to Shed some of thie bulging fats that is growing in my body...ERK!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home