Happiness is Destination Pain is the Process

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Ive Been Tagged!!! By : Zie..
Gonna nominate some peepz later..so check it out!


20 people I could think of right now....

1.My Mother
2.My Father
3.My Boo, Fazly
4.My Niece, Iffah
5.My Niece, Izzah
6.My GoodFriend, Aqmal
7.My Close Friend Syafa
8.My Best Girl PolyMate, Adhana
9.My First Love but was not returned, Alif
10.My Best Guy polyMate, Naufal
11.My ex-collegue,Mona
12.My ex-crush, Rasul
13.My sweet looking engineer, Eddie
14.My best Dikir Friend, Faizal
15.My use to be block neighbour, Joy
16.My Secondary Form Teacher, Mdm Adibah
17.My Brother, Ahmad
18.The Anugerah Champion, Hyrul
19.My close collegue, Fyza
20.My dk friend sister, Mardiana

.The questions part.....

How did you meet #14?
My best dk Friend, Faizal...Oh met him Thru Syafa..


What would you do if never met #1?
I wont be in this world...

What would you do if #20 and #9 dated?
Mardiana and my first Love dated...haha..i dun think so mardiana is already married

Have you ever like #19?
My best collegue Fyza, yeah i like her for who she is..very cheerful and bubly..and LOUD

Would #6 and #17 make a gd couple?
Aqmal and my brother Ahmad??? NO! Although they may know each other..


Describe #3?
My Boo, Fazly.

Very Funny, Loving, Charming...Although at times he really get on my nerves..but i still LOVE him..

Do you think #8 is attractive?
My best girl polymate...she is always attractive..


Tell me something about #7?
Syafa, my secondary friend...very shy...blur...and yet very cerewet..:)


Do you know any of #12's family?
No...Not even one..

What would you do if #18 confess that he likes you?

Anugerah Champion, says he likes me...Oh cool~ ill ask him to sing for me every now and then..

What language does #15 speak?
Joy...Hmm..ENglish, Malay..i guess

Who is #9 going out with?
Hmmm..His Girlfriens..byt the name of IMA

Would you ever date #4 ?
Of Course...VEry cute and Loving Niece

Would you date #7 ?
Syafa? Hehe..Definately no..i aint no lesbian


Is #15 single?
Joy???? Single??? She's MArried!!

Would you ever be in a serious relationship with #11 ?
Mona! No...She may be Crazy and easy to hang up with..but serious relationship..no~

What school does #3 go to?
Previously from ite yishun.

Where does #6 lives?
Aqmal...@ Woodlands


What's your favourite thing about #5?
My Niece, Izzah...Her Cute Smile..


Have you seen #1 naked?
No...!!! What a sick question~

Now I need to pick 5 peoples to do this....Jeng Jeng Jeng!!!!


So the nominees are:-
1) MArdiana
2) MAsturah
3) Lin

4) Nora
5) AnyRia

Once you read my tag...feel free to do it ok.Nvm take ur time!


* Rules:Don't read the questions until you have named the 20 people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home