Happiness is Destination Pain is the Process

Saturday, July 29, 2006



Been doing a lot of thinking lately...About ME...ABout My Life...About Him..and ALmost about Everything..Sometimes..i question myself, Who am i? What do i Want in This Life...? What do ui Need? AnD in Fact..i cant even answer it for myself. Been feeling rather low and demoralised..
Previously....im a shy,Patience, easy-going, cheery, tolerance, devoted, honest but yet...emotional and sesitive gal. But now..im the Impatience, demanding, intolerance, difficult and still shy, devoted, honest, emotional and sensitve gal. But one Common thins is I HATE LIARS. Maybe i was blessed with this gut feeling, when a person lie to me..i could sense it.

Previously, When i was single, i use to be threatened and pushed around by all this girls whose man are my friend. Talking to their man is an offence..as if im snatching and intending to snatch thier man. Angry...dissapointed with the girl and their man. Yeah...i totally despise their acts. Threatening other girls...but for once do they look at their man. Sighz...but somhow..maybe becos of thier acts, they got to keep their man...ANd me..being the shy, good, nice caring one and a giver..always get ditch by a man..when im like totally IN LOVE and devoted to them. Either i got cheated..or i got timed. I wonder why do i deserve such a life.

And now..i got a Man Myself...I tried to be like those girls..who demand, who insisit..who seek attention. I thought i could get and be like them..WHose man are always by thier side. But i realised it deosnt make me happy either...At a point in time, i thought of giving it a shot..called the girls up..and try to buzz them off..But then again..i think it over..what makes me difference of them..?? Im just the same...I despise thier act but then again i wanted to do the same thing like them. I dun mind If they want to be friends and also im sure some of them know them longer..they exists in his life earlier than me...but they must know thier limits. I Trust my Man..but how can i trust those around him..Women's are man weaknesses. Im just afraid they went over board.

Ex-Girlfriends/ Ex-BOyfriends - I still keep in touch with mine...and in fact...he is in my workplace...I See him Often. But i believe onself have to know their limits. Memories are to be kept. Yes! In Our mind..not in Our Heart..or to be shown Around to people. At times, we need to think of our love one. We need to take care of their heart. We love them and as such we shouldnt hurt them. I dont call nor msg my ex everyday. In fact..sometimes i dont msg him at all. I Dont want to hurt him . I hEaRT him! To me what past is past..and i shall concentrate on the present and future.

Liars - I hate Them.. I TOtALLLY HATE IT! Everytime when a person lie, i sense it..Insecurity fill me up..and in few days time..the cat is out.. I came to know of it. I BEcame..Hysterical..insisit and demanding on the truth. WHy cant people understand..i hate liars..and i dun need them to lie to me..just tell the truth. Yes! the truth hurts..but Telling lies to me hurt me even more..when i found it out myself.

I guess...i have stepped to the wrong world. It was a mistake to be in this world in the first place. This is DEfinately not me. I shall go back to the old me..the patience, the easy goer..the high tolerance..the still devoted and honest girl...the nice and easy to be with girl. Coz being in this unknown world doesnt make me happy either. I shall be the girl who just broke into tears when she was cheated...I shall be the girl who just kept quiet and be patience hoping that better things would turn out when she was being timed. I shall be the obedient girl when she was not allowed to go out with her friends. I hate liars...as much as i want to know the truth..this time..i shall just keep mum. I may ask..but its ups to u people to tell me...BUt i plead to u guys..dun Lie to mE!! I guess that life is pretty much easier..raher than this UGly world of mine that im Experiencing now.

I may wish to be treated as a princess...showering me with gift..with words of love..embrace me with hugs and kisses..care for me when im sick..check on me..when im at work..but i love muh man unconditionally..and nuthing can be compared rather than asking for his unconditional love and care to me.

I believe everyone is destined to be with a man/woman.But to those who havent found thiers...dun worry..its just that the time have not come. I found my man..and i pray to Allah that he's the one who's destined to be with me. Insyallah. " Kita Merancang..tuhan Yang Menentukan"

Love me unconditionally...Accept me for who i am.. Dun Lie to me..Tell me the truth...is all iim asking For...from all of you out there...

" Ya allah...aku pasrah dgn segala yang berlaku..Hanya doa ku yang tulus dan ikhlas mengiringi.."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home