Happiness is Destination Pain is the Process

Monday, September 04, 2006

Im Supposed to go to work For Overtime today..But i had to stay at home due to the bad migraine i had this morning.

Reason - Sleepleess Night Again

Yesterday went to a friend's engagement..spent a few hours there..Just wanna Say Congrats to her..and insyallah hingga ke jinjang pelamin. i Went back at 6pm..Drove from Jurong till Simei..i Was so Sleepy..Mata pon terkebil-kebil bawak kereta..Nasib takder apa2.
Reached home and i found out that my dad bought a laptop and a portable dvd for the car. Frankly, Im SOOOO jealous. He got to buy a laptop first. I still want to survey first which is the best for me..furthermore..nak kumpulkan duit byk2 dulu. then im off to dreamland with a Panadol.

Woke up at 10am. popped in another panadol. Well..i dun wanna say much what happened after that. It just hurt my emotions too much. Is this how it felt to be in love. I admit there are ups n down, but is this the kind of hurdles i have to face thru everyday. I try not to think of it ..but it keeps haunting me day by day.

It was a tossing night. I tossed here and there but my eyes just couldnt shut itself. Its already 4.30am. i wantcehed vcd..till 530am.. My body starts to feel tired..I thotught i wouldnt want to sleep coz..i got to turn in for work and i thought i could wake up at 6am..but too bad, i knocked off and wake up only at 8am. Still on time to go to werk but my bad bad migraine is preventing me from going off. I had to stay hom..i popped in my painkiller..and i woke up at 3pm..and alhamdulilah the migraine was over...and ir eally hope what happened last night was just a bad nightmare...

Salamz Peepz. Take cARe! Luv you All..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home