Happiness is Destination Pain is the Process

Saturday, September 09, 2006

*Written at 1318 hrs in the office*

Is it me or issit him??? Or Maybe i Should blame it on PMS. Pre - Mesnstrual Stress just made we "Ladies" suffered a lot. Not only we suffers from the aches and pain but also emotional stress.

Correct me if im Wrong :

People says that "Love is Beautiful" but the real fact is that sometimes "Love can be hurtful"

Im in so so so so so much pain now. And before i forget..Im Shivering!! This Office is VERY cold that it prevents me from typing correctly. Repeatedly, i have to press the "BackSpace" Button. FYI, im using 2 jackets to cover me from this coldness. I Dun Feel GOod...My Neck Hurts A Lot...My Collegue Zulekha did me a favour just now by helping to massage by neck and shoulders but sadly, now it becoming to hurt even more . Not that she's not good. Her Massage is powerful,, she got a lot of strength but maybe its just me. I think there's something wrong with my neck and shoulders. It keep hurting at the same place and the same spot. Addition to it, im having blocked nose now. I jus dun know, for the past few days ive been having this blocked nose be it in the office or at home.
GOsh...Even the Teh tarik im drinking right now..doesnt taste at all.

There's plainly nothing to do at work...Finish up my job before lunch..and that left me with nothing to do now except keeping my mouth busy..but even dat doesnt work coz of the lost of interest in appetite. Everytime i had my class, for sure i will be very lethargic the nxt day. Class yesterday was fine. I did the hands on..and i got a lot of comment from the teacher. BUt cant be blame, im still new, will be improving.

ahhh...the fact that im sick..nobody give a bother about it. I dun hope for constant caring, but just a few simple words to ask are you ok?.Pls take yr medicine...but aM i AskinG TOo MuCh???Sighz...

A Glance in the Office....HeHe



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home