Happiness is Destination Pain is the Process

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Today was definately much better. My Migraine is over..but my body still feels lethargic.Not much work to do today..and today i ate little as i can due to the mouth ulcer im suffering right now. I just ate bubur, n maggie. My office have become lika a combat ration, FULL of Maggies, biscuits, 3 in 1 drinks.

Work was fine. I got to mingle around with the TEMp Staffs. I rarely mingle and talk to them. I just prefer to keep to myself at work thou. A lot of politics in office, u never know who might be the spy to the superiors. Heard that Andrew is gonna transfer to Base Maintenance and the newbies will be taking over..Sighz...even thou andrew is kinda irritating at times, but then i sure gonna miss him. He is the ICON. He knows almost everything about SAP. Shucks~Im dead meat if he's gone. A lot of things i dunnoe. Rgdg the New bunchof peeps, 2 of them are fine but there' one which i never berkenan. He was suspected as a spy to the superiors by some of us. He make Lame jokes..and definately irritating! Just buzz off from me!

ANd Now..im WAiting for him to call me..
Ive been good this 2 days...and i hope i will be this strong as the days passed by.


Oh Yah! Congrats to Mummy Mardy for the BIrth of Laila Auni Qistina! She must be as cute as her mummy.Cant WAit to see HEr..AT least post her pics please mummy mardy yah~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home