Happiness is Destination Pain is the Process

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Salamz...Bloggerz...

Am listening to a Hari Raya Song " Dari Jauh ku pohon Maaf" Awwww..so Touching...Haiz...selalu gini lah..everytime dgr lagu raya jer..syahdu dier semcm...

Anyway..i had a long n tired day today. My partner was on MC and nobody came in OT to backup..so left me ALONE to struggle thorughout the day. Cleared allt he problems...took me 3/4 of the day....i just do what i can lah. Kalau tak..i wanted to take MC in the morning due to my slight migraine..but since..my partner in MC..so takkan aku nak MC jugak..so dtg ajer lah kerja kan..hehe

And..memandangkan my partner MC, i have to "buka' with my ex.Just the two of us. Ishk...i feel so uncomfortable and akward..but what to do i have to...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home