Happiness is Destination Pain is the Process

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Ahh..penatnyer...just got back from werk 1 hr ago...hmm..my leg sakit ar dari smalam lenguh ehehe.. Werk just was fine..except for my partner..who just came back from his long "holiday" and angin a bit lah. Everything malas..and refuse to angkat the calls even thou the phone have been ringing as thou it could explode anytime.

I pick up the courage and sent the form to the line M in charge..and i do hope...that what ever that i have planned will go my way..if i got it..that means i would be able to planned my future ahead in a better way.

Problems...

hmmm..(scratching my head)...

Well i hope what i did was right..i choose to hear the reasons out and take into considerations..i do hope....whatever that he have done all this while meant well and probably i was to harsh on him also. So all went fine...and i do hope my effort will succeed. but i shall say...i myself must changed..i shall not depend on him too much..and i must stand on my own feet...i shall not expect a lot of things to come out from him...and never put hopes on a certain thing that probabaly i would love to have it come out from him...
And..i hope this problem will not appear again in my life...if not.....

Ya allah....i wish that what i did was right.. Pls show me the right path...Bring me out od this dark alley..and show me the light...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home