Happiness is Destination Pain is the Process

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

* WIll be on night shift tonite** Ohhh..its a drag...

Hehe...So here i am blogging again. Reminisce about the past, when i start getting hooked on blogs...and My companion was my Darling hanot...and till now...we shall call our self the faithful bloggerz...heheh

Commenced with "Easyjournal" and then "BLurty" and now blogspot.....
Whereas my darling hanot....got an extra which i cant remember lah what blog was it..
Sometime..i do check out on my previous blog..i could only get blurty..whereas easyjournal hmmm.i dunnoe where it goes..haha

Oh yah..the prev entry i was talking abt this izk..it was indeed a surprising miracle..when i receive sms fron an unknown number..and it was izk..Well i thought he was angry at me..probably dun even want to befriend me anymore..but i guess..his iniatitive to sms me shows a lot of appreciative from a human...At last..i found one who knows how to appreciate..Although its for a while..at least i know i nvr made people angry and hate..me..

Jus that some humans lovessssssssss to make me mad....
Muahahha!!!

Oklah enuf for now..dunnoe what to blog..lately have nothing to talk about..
Im halfway ironing my uniform..shall get back to it..haha

Take Care

Assalamualaikum Wr Wb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home