Happiness is Destination Pain is the Process

Monday, November 13, 2006

Frustrated.....

Bingit-bingit + bingit!

GUYS CAN SOMETIMES BE SUCH A PAIN IN THE ASSSS!!!!!!

Im truly sorry if this statement offended anybody reading this blog...but i just couldnt help it..
I just dunnoe why....lately..most of the guys evolved around me get so...sickening + emotional + no heart!.

First it was rasul...claimin that how we used to be rapat..and eversince i do not want to share my personal love stories with him..he kpet a distance from me..and stop meeting me. and datsy he also dindt want to share whenver i ask abt his life...FIne...i be such an angel to admit my fault..indeed i miss my closeness with him last time.It was because of him that i manage to kick RIzal out of my LIFE! SO..i told him that i miss those time...and he told me maybe i could start by opening up...did as told..told all the sad stories...and he...just responded by such few qn...and -----------Silence...and im here was asking him to chat since he wants me to open up..and here i am being blamed for keep pushing him to chat with me! WhatEVA!

Then comes Izk...another fella...who sighz..i dunnoe how to describe him..Fairly becoz i dunnoe him that much..but according to sources...he is EMO. and most of smses came to him as sarcastic remarks...and here i am...trying to be nice and good...even saying sorry if i offended any parties...but here he is....being stubborn and i end up being the troublemaker...
ANother WATEVA!

ANd HIm! Who never fails to torture my heart....


F*** O**!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home