Happiness is Destination Pain is the Process

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Someone who is Perfectly close to you Suddenly became a Complete stranger, While Someone who use to be a stranger and not know you too well became the closer one.

Ironic Isnt it???

Im Sick. My Face look horrible. With my flu, my rashes plus addition of my SWOLLEN eyes. argh..i had to lie..i dunnoe how it became swollen..but for sure i know, its due to me crying my hearts out..day and night. How traumatize i was, with whatever that im going thru right now. I guess ive been crying too much that i lose up all the liquid level inside me..and as a result my skin become as dry as eva. The area around my eyes became so dry. I had to stop putting on make-up for the moment.

With the fact that i am sick, he doesnt even bother. All he think of his work . He doesnt even call nor sms me..asking how i am...whether i took my medicine....I think he just dun give a damn abtme anymore.ME deosnt even exist in his dictionary.Work thru late night almost everyday., and complained tired when he get back. get so cranky and let it all on me. when i demand for few minutes of his time, I was blamed for not understanding. now who's at fault?

ITs not easy huh to make a decision. Made it...but its SUper Duper Hard to Do it. Yeah..i realised it, Its easy for us to say it..but to act on it, argh how i wish i have the strength.

I just feel i dun noe him anymore. He change tremendously.

I dunnoe whether he read this. But 80% of me, says he wont. Not that he got no time. But he Dosent even bother at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home