Happiness is Destination Pain is the Process

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Im PiSSed!!!!!

HAtred! Yeah thats what im FeeLing and I WanT to FeeL RiTe at This MoMent! I JuSt HaTe MySeLf ..and Im So FucKing PiSseD WiTh MysElf For nOT bEinG Able to Do CeRtain Things.

Just Change my blog skin..and by the look of it, thats what im feeling rite now. Argh! Im reallly so DEPRESSED by what happens. Hati Binatang! Is that the way i shall describe his feeling. After what i have done for him for the past few months, all im hoping for was he to appreciate what ive done. Not Even a Thank you...ForGet About aSking Forgiveness!

U know..i really felt bad for venting my anger on him in this manner. But He doesnt even care about me..so y the Hell do i need to care about him? THis is only the way for me to let my feelings out. All i need was just a meetup, handing over all his things and yah..probably let go of all the feelings..and such. But he doesnt Even Bother. The reason of not wanting To Talk or Even Meet me..is He is emBarassed. EmbaraSsed for the Reason he Owe e Lot of StuFF! BullShit..If u'r EmbaRassed, u Wont even think Of doing This to Me. U would be BrAve and have the COurAge and a feeling Of RegRet, and tReat me niceLy. But hell All he Think is HimSelf. A SelFish FellA! he Broke My hEaRT..He SnaTched It Away...EveryThing Was a Mistake...and I Admit partly it was my Mistake to..for Not Being Extra Careful and for being Blind all this While...Im LEft With Nothing..SimPly Nothing.

Oh AllAH! Its CleArly Seen that This PrAyer of Mine is not Good. But Pls, i beg you..MakE me FOrGet Him. He is Not WOrth..and I DesERve SomOene MuCh Much beTta Than Him. Pls Pls Pls... DOnt DEstined Our PAth to CroSS AGain. Im TotALly huRT ...I accEpt All What Have HappeN..but I DOnt WIsh my Path to Cross With Him Ever AgaIn. I LeaVe it Up to You on How U Handle him on What he Had Done to Me. I know Ive Sinned a Lot..I Knew There Is CerTain Things That i Should Not Have Done but Then Again. What Past is Past and my Life Still needs To Go On..and I Believe There Is SomeOne Much Betta Is WAiTing for me aNd he DesERVe My Sacrifices.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home