Happiness is Destination Pain is the Process

Friday, December 22, 2006

Quote of the Day - Its hard to pretend you love someone when you don't but its harder to pretend that you don't love someone when you really do.

Hmmmm....i shall update about the progress of my makeup class...
Yesterday..had my class at 7pm. to be exact..we start everything at 7.30pm. This time, we have to prepared ourself a model. ANd so i get one..hehe u will know later who...Well..We started at 7.30pm and we were supposed to end it at 9pm but since we are not yet Professional..hehe it ended late. Its also was due to shortage of the baju pengantin and acessories.

Well..frankly speaking..at times im really worried about the test..its gonna be soon...and my makeup skills..hmmm..not that teruk lah..but there are parts which is damn hard to do it. u think easy huh??? to get the perfect thingy...urgh..can drive me crazy man...but ..hehe afterall there are some parts which i got complimented by my mak andam. but..of course my mak andam did help a bit here n there...and also..eachone of use have to do a different style for the eyes. i had to do the " Double eye lid". Stated by the mak andam itself, that this is hard even she also...have to try n try again. But haha i just give it a try lah eh.BTW, this style if for those who mata sepet..single eyelid i can say..

AND PLS HELP ME!!!

I NEED ANOTHER MODEL NEXT WEEK ON THE 29TH DECEMBER ( AND PREFERABLY I NEED A MODEL WHO CAN SHAVE THEIR BULU KENING AND ALSO A BIT SLIM COZ THE BAJU FOR EXPERIMENT KECIK AR) . SO TO THOSE WHO ARE FREE ON THAT DAY(EVENING) AND FITS THE CRITERIA PLS PLS PLS TELL ME.

and here u go..the models..Pls comment on it. I need feedback so i can improve..and yah between this two..who do u prefer best? I will show you who the make-up artist...


SO...Pls let the comments in.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home